According to VASTU Shastra, if these incidents are happening in your house, understand that the dead ancestors have become upset. Know what to do in that situation.
There are incidents in the house that point to Pitru Dosh. Let’s know about them.
Table of Contents
What is Pitra Dosh (Pitra Dosh kya hota hai)
Brahma Purana mentions that on the eve of the Krishna Paksha in the month of Ashwin, the Lord of Death “Yamaraja” releases all the souls so that they can accept and eat the food prepared by his sons on the occasion of Shraddha.
Those who do not perform the Shraddha of their ancestors suffer from the curse of Pitra Dosh as their ancestors return to their world in anger. Because of this, the coming generation is facing many problems. This is what we call “Pitra Dosh”.
In this world, we can classify the death of a person in two ways, i.e. natural death and premature death. Natural death occurs naturally, such as aging, but premature death is mainly due to “Pitra Dosh”.
Pitra Dosha is showed by the conjunction of Sun and Rahu in the 9th house, which represents parents, ancestors, fortune, and wealth in a person’s birth chart.
This astrological structure removes all auspicious signs from the house, showing a person’s bad fortune and lack of wealth.
Pitra Dosh is essentially the karmic duty of a great ancestor. They reflect this in the Kundli as an unwanted adverse astrological alignment, and a person with Pitra Dosh in his Kundali is liable to feel it.
When a person’s ancestors commit a wrongdoing or a mistake, Pitra Dosh occurs in their horoscope. As a result, they held the natives responsible for the past crimes of their forefathers, with multiple penalties.
Types of Pitra Dosha
There are three types of Pitra Dosh
1) Because of ancestral curse or debt because of bad karma of ancestors.
2) Because of a curse from an outsider or an unknown person who has negatively affected your karma.
3) Caused by neglect and negligence by a person towards their parents or elderly persons.
How to detect Pitradosh in Kundli?
Certain planetary conjunctions show Pitra Dosh in the horoscope. We consider the position of the Sun in the horoscope as the symbol of ‘father’.
Sun’s position in the 9th house or the negative influence of any other planet with Sun’s position in the 9th house is a sign of Pitra Dosh.
The placement of negative planets like Rahu or Shani with the Sun or in the ninth house will cause Pitra Dosh.
Pitra Dosha is also associated with the 5th house; If the marriage in the 5th house is placed in the 6th or 8th house, it will cause dosha.
If there is any kind of negative planet in the fifth house, you are likely to be affected by Pitra Dosh.
Signs of Pitra Dosh (Pitra Dosh Ke Lakshan)
The displeasure of the dead ancestors is considered inauspicious in the scriptures. It is said that due to the anger of Pitra Dev, the whole life of a person gets disturbed.
To get success in any work, one has to go through a lot of difficulties. Along with this, one has to face stress in married life, problems in financial life, and problems related to children.
Let us know from the perspective of Vastu Shastra, what the signs show that the dead ancestors are running angry.
Growing Ficus/Peepal Tree on house building
According to Vastu and Hindu scriptures, the growth of Peepal in the house is inauspicious. It is considered a sign of Pitra Dosh if Peepal grows frequently in a house.
This indicates that your dead ancestors, i.e. Pitra Dev, are angry with you. In this situation, on a Monday, uproot the Peepal with its roots and throw it in the river. Also, donate to the poor on the day of Amavasya (New Moon).
If you have the ability, donate white clothes to poor children. Only by doing this, the dead ancestors are happy. As a result, one gets freedom from Pitra Dosh.
Think too much about something
If a person is thinking excessively about any work or feels that he is stuck somewhere, then it is not a good sign. Scholars and pundits tell about this that Pitra Dosh can be behind this. Overthinking unnecessarily can make a person crazy.
The situation was created due to the Moon’s decline in Kundali. The Moon in the horoscope gets corrupted if the routine is not followed properly. In such a situation, it is said to offer water regularly to Shiva lingam.
Problems Caused by “Pitra Dosh”
- A person suffering from Pitra Dosh has to face many problems related to his children. Besides, their children may have physical or mental disabilities. Sometimes you have seen that a child is suffering from different types of diseases on the very first day of his birth. This is only due to “Pitra Dosh”.
- Pitra Dosh creates an unfavorable atmosphere in the house. Husband and wife can have arguments over small things. All these situations are caused only by “Pitra Dosh”.
- People suffering from Pitra Dosh face difficulties in their marital life. Despite all their efforts, they are unable to get married on time.
- People suffering from “Pitra Dosh” are constantly in debt and are unable to pay off their debts despite all efforts.
- Many times we see that a family is always suffering from diseases, so the family has to face physical as well as financial problems.
- If the economic condition of a family does not progress and they are always surrounded by scarcity, it is also due to the influence of “Pitra Dosh”. In such a situation, a person doesn’t succeed in any task he performs.
Remedies for Pitra Dosh (Pitra Dosh Ke Upay)
Following are some of the remedies by which you can get rid of “Pitra Dosh”.
- By completing “Tripindi Shradh”.
- Performing Shraddha on the date on which your ancestors died.
- By watering the banyan tree.
- By offering water to our ancestors during Shraddha for 15 days. or on the date of their death.
- One should offer food to Brahmins on every Amavasya.
- By donating food items every “Amavasya” and “Purnima” to some temple or other religious place.
To reduce the effect of Pitra Dosh, chant this mantra (Om Tatpurushaya Vidmahe Mahadevaya Cha Dhimahi Tanno Rudra: Prachodayat) in front of the idol of Mahadev.
Pray affectionately for the salvation of your ancestors.
These are the remedies by which a person could get rid of the suffering of “Pitra Dosh”. Similarly, if one wants to get rid of Pitra Dosh, he should perform Shraddha with full respect to get the blessings of Pitar.
In Ashwin Krishna Paksha, our ancestors accept charity if we do charity, food, and water during Surya Kanya Sankranti.
During the 15 days of Shraddha, our ancestors are very positive about their children and hence they come to their doorsteps and expect donations from them.
Pitra Dosh has an important place in numerology. If a family is facing many unexpected problems, or if a couple does not have a child of their own, or if the newborn children are not healthy, or if they are born physically or mentally handicapped, then the main reason for all this is that the person has “Patri Dosh” in his horoscope.
So if that person respectfully performs the Shraddha of his fathers, they are happy and give him their blessings.
Read this article in another language